Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's not too late for family photos!!

I know it's getting a little colder but it's not too late for family pictures! Fall leaves are still beautiful right now!! This family I did a few days ago and they are so much fun!!! Definitely one of my favorite families to work with!! I also did a few newborn pictures for their newest little girl I am hoping to post a few of those soon! Can you believe the luck? 5 absolutely gorgeous girls, I think they get it from their mom!!

P.S. I still haven't figured out the picture size to get them to show up how crisp they are. Can anyone help me????? I'm so lost with this blog business!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brit, for online usage I normally downsize them to 72 just so no one can copy them off my site. What are your settings at now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure but these are getting so much better already! they look so great!!!

    ReplyDelete