Monday, October 26, 2009

Here I go...Ready or not!!!

I'm brand new to the blogging world, so don't judge my blogging too harshly yet :). My name is Brittany and I started my photography career working at a local studio for two years. I learned so much there and am so greatful for my wonderful teacher. I am now working on my own, trying to build up own business. I have such a passion for this work. The only thing I didn't love about my job was, working in a professional studio it always broke my heart when we created such wonderful images and our clients couldn't afford to buy them all. My goal with my photography is to create exquisite images and give them all to my clients at an affordable price. I love that I can give a family something they will cherish and love as they see their images displayed in their homes. I am the type of person that gets very excited about what I'm doing, I love coming up with new ideas and I love how each new client inspires me. I put all my love and time and effort into the images I produce and I wouldn't ever expect you to love something I don't love so I make sure that everything I do is the best that I can do. I love working with children. I'm silly and I make a fool of myself but it makes them smile and thats all that matters :)! Other than family photos I love doing senior portraits and weddings and engagements. I have had two years experience doing all of the above. Enough about me!! I would love to work with you so give me a call!!

No comments:

Post a Comment